2008年7月17日 星期四

the most expectant thing of one day


have u ever think what the most expectant thing of one day? when i lose my weight, i can't eat anything in the night. so the most expextant thing of one day is my breakfast. when i make familiar with Rait, that's giving a call to rita after off duty. it is.Rita work in the casualty of hospital. she works in the different time and middle shift recently. so, i have to call her after she is off duty and have done already everything before going to bed. so, i need to set up my alarm clock on am 1:00 and give her a call to talk someting. my first talk on phone is always "are u happ today?" maybe this is so stupid or common for anyone? but this shows how i care her.yesterday night is the first time i call her after frankly love words. the talks have a little bit embarrassment between us. maybe this is the first time she falls in the love or have a long period of time not to have a love. whatever i do , she is so shy to me? she loves me or not. And i have a lot doubts in that. God! would u plz giving me and rita some guts to RWR forever?

沒有留言: